The qualified investment fund operation is subject to an extensive legal regulation and our objective is to ensure the agreed extent of services to satisfy investors while observing all regulations and due diligence.
The fund administration is focused on keeping accounts, determination of the securities value, tax administration, fulfilment of information duties towards prescribed entities and the continual performance of other activities connected with the investment fund operation.
Administration of funds
In our role of an administrator, we provide funds with services within the scope of such role including in particular the following activities:
- keeping accounts,
- evaluation of the fund’s assets and debts,
- calculation of the current value of securities issued by the fund,
- keeping a list of holders of securities issued by the fund,
- ensuring the issuing and redemption of securities issued by the fund,
- working out and updating of the fund’s annual and semi-annual report,
- information services for investors,
- fulfilment of obligations towards the Czech National Bank,
- fulfilment of obligations towards the fund depositary,
The administrator’s services also include the ensuring of some other services in the area of law and taxes and other areas of activities.
Outsourcing of services
A specific regime of the relationship between an independent fund and our company is formed by outsourcing of selected obligations of the fund in the AMISTA information system.
This service is suitable for clients having available their own, sufficient extensive, experienced and professional administrative and investment background that is able to ensure internally crucial obligations related to the functioning of an investment fund or an investment company and takes services from our company based on its specific needs to achieve higher effectiveness while utilizing our specialization and know-how.