Our experience of establishing qualified investor funds dates back to 2006 and we have already established 60 such funds as of today.
Our objective is to provide a hassle-free investment platform, suitable for carrying out a relevant investment project according to needs identified in advance, with a minimum burden on the founder.
We carry out the fund establishment process in several variants, depending on the particular project:
- establishing a self-managed fund;,
- establishing a managed fund;
- purchase of a ready-made.
Establishing a Self-managed Fund
Creating a self-managed fund with a legal personality requires a licence from the Czech National Bank, which we will obtain as part of our service, as well as take the other steps required:
- coordinating all activities, including specialist consultancy;
- cooperation in establishing the legal entity of the arising fund;
- cooperation in setting up the organisational structure, the management and control system of the fund;
- preparing complete documentation for the CNB’s licensing procedure;
- representing the founder in administrative proceedings;
- adding the investment vehicle to the investor’s ownership structure.
Self-managed funds can benefit from our comprehensive service of administration or carrying out certain selected activities.
Establishing a Managed Fund
We establish managed mutual funds and funds with a legal personality with regard to the oncoming investment profile of the fund and of the future investors - the intermediate steps are similar to those for self-managed funds. As follow-up activities, we manage and administer the fund, as well as serve as its statutory body.
Purchase of a ready-made
We establish ready-for-use funds, designed to be transferred to qualified investors and subsequently used for investment. We subsequently serve as managers or administrators in these funds.
Are you interested in establishing or managing a fund?Contact us