We monitor the fund’s performance closely
- we carry out the duties of a governing body
- we maintain a robust risk management system at fund level
- we assess the investment transactions proposed for the fund to ensure that they are economically viable
- we carefully monitor how the investment portfolio is developing
- when we manage funds, we also act as their administrator
billion crowns assets in funds and sub-funds
funds and sub-funds to whom we provide services
experts for funds under one roof
Who also relies on our services as
Ing. Lenka Laníková
Amista was recommended to us by our financing company, Komerční banka, other qualified investor fund owners, and future investment shareholders. We agreed to work together at the first introductory meeting. There were teething problems because PH IFPZK is hardly a common-or-garden QIF. It only invests in healthcare and often establishes its companies as a sole shareholder, which involves a lot of paperwork. Most of these tasks were taken over by Amista, often with only general explanations. Over time, we have learn to communicate effectively. Now everything runs smoothly, with no disruption.
Potysz health, investiční fond s proměnným základním kapitálem, a.s.
Adam Kočík, Managing Director
When it came to building our second venture capital fund, AMISTA was our first choice. We particularly appreciate its many years’ experience in the field of qualified investor funds and the ever-reliable professional team.